Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £21000 per annum
12 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and well-established estate agent in Manchester.
Our client is looking to recruit an organised and self-motivated Property Sales Administrator/Sales Negotiator. To succeed in this role you will have an outgoing personality and capable of building rapport with clients. The Client would prefer someone with an estate agency background but would consider someone that has an administrative background and can demonstrate excellent customer service. This role is predominately office based.
- Type up all property details adding photographs and floor plans
- Prepare files and check all required information for marketing is valid and correct
- Order EPC's and monitor for return
- Send out all correspondence to vendors on a timely basis
- Prepare and update displays of properties
- Liaise on a day to day basis with customers and satisfy then exceed customer enquiries
- Book viewings using IT system
- Complete customer records and update records in IT system
- Encourage second viewings; offers etc where appropriate
- Generate new business and book valuations
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Manage and maintain on a daily basis all administrative systems and procedures.
- Liaise with clients and solicitors as appropriate to deliver excellent customer service
- Work closely with other third-party operators where appropriate to exceed customer expectations
- Great telephone manner
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Well-presented and confident manner
- Good organisational skills and time management
- UK driving licence and own car
- Basic £16,000 - £18,000
- OTE £19,000 - £21,000
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am - 3pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.