Do you have experience in the property industry and are looking for a new opportunity with progression opportunities?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading property companies. They’re looking for a Property Sourcer to join their growing team in the Sale/Trafford area. The ideal individual will have experience in the property investment or buy-to-let market.
Property Sourcer duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Sourcing property investment opportunities from developers, national house builders, banks and administrators
- Building new relationships with buyers and sellers
- Developing a strong understanding of what makes a good buy to let investment
To be considered for the role of Property Sourcer, you must have the following:
- Confident, articulate, self-starter
- Previous property experience
- High activity rate with excellent relationship building skills
- Good understanding of the mathematics of property investment (yields, return on capital, LTV, etc)
- Highly organised and very hard-working
- Ability to work quickly on computers and spreadsheets whilst reporting to senior management
As a Property Sourcer, you’ll be required to work full-time.
Our clients are offering the successful Property Sourcer:
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary depending on experience.
- Regular incentives
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage