Do you want to increase your earnings as a whole of market Mortgage Advisor whilst enjoying dedicated administrative support and an unrivalled lead source?
Our clients, one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies, are offering such an opportunity! Due to expansion, they are currently looking to appoint extremely motivated, enthusiastic and career-driven Mortgage Advisors to join their company in Bromley, Kent.
To be considered for the role you must be CeMAP qualified or equivalent, with at least one years' experience working within the mortgage market. This could have been in a financial institution, mortgage brokerage, estate agency, or the related industry within the UK.
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Experience in working in a target-driven, customer-focused environment.
- A proven track record of sales
- Expertise knowledge of the mortgage and protection markets
- Business development skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivation, drive and determination.
- Preferred - A car owner with a full clean driving licence.
- Developing and maintaining a client base with a view to securing lending, protection and general insurance business and looking for any other opportunities to generate revenue.
- Maximising mortgage sales potential with a proactive approach to business development and securing new clients.
- Developing relationships with our estate agency team and other areas of the business to maximise lead and income generation.
- Working closely with your dedicated administrator to ensure that cases move from the point of application to completion in a timely fashion, to deliver the best customer outcome.
- Monday to Saturday with a day off in lieu (5 days)
In return, my clients are offering:
- A basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000
- Car Allowance
- Strong commission structure, paying 20% of all banked business.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.