My clients are one of London’s fastest-growing mortgage brokers, offering quality advice to high-net-worth clients in the UK and internationally. They have offices in London and Singapore, looking to add new locations in the next few years. Their relationship-based approach demonstrates their commitment to helping you manage your wealth in a way that always reflects your personal circumstances. This has been a record-breaking year for them, with them handling over £1.5 billion of mortgage lending.
They are now looking for a Protection Administrator to come on board and assist with the high levels of protection business that the advisers are currently dealing with. Having experience in financial services would be good, however sales experience is key for this role.
Requirements for the role of a Protection Administrator:
- At least a years’ experience in a sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the financial services industry.
Duties of a Protection Administrator will include:
- Provide an effective and efficient support service to the department and dedicated consultants.
- Responsible for administering and progressing applications, managing leads, and liaising with 3rd parties, clients, and consultants.
- Working efficiently and quickly to process high levels of applications on a monthly basis.
- Basic £24,000 - £26,000 DOE
- A very strong bonus scheme, allowing you to increase your overall earnings.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.