Our client, is one of London’s fastest-growing mortgage brokers, who are currently looking for a Trainee or Experienced Protection Advisor in the Hammersmith area.
As part of my client's training programme, you will be shadowing several advisers who have previously been in your position. This will allow you to obtain an in-depth view into providing expert advice to clients and learn a significant amount about the industry.
- They offer quality advice to high-net-worth clients in the UK and internationally.
- They have offices in London and Singapore, looking to add new locations in the next few years.
- Their relationship-based approach demonstrates their commitment to helping you manage your wealth in a way that always reflects your personal circumstances.
- This has been a record-breaking year for them, with them handling over £1.5 billion of mortgage lending.
To be considered for the role of Protection Advisor, you must have the following attributes:
- Experience as a Protection Advisor would be beneficial.
- Would consider non-experienced individuals, with a driven attitude, professional approach, charisma and willing to the extra mile.
- If you do not have protection advice experience, you must have targeted sales experience such as property sales or recruitment.
- Must be committed to going self-employed and funding your personal living expenses over the initial 4 - 6 months.
- Having any protection qualifications would be advantageous to give you a head start in this role.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Protection Advisor:
- £60,000 - £100,000+ Self-employed role with OTE
- 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday (with the need to work some evenings and Saturdays to meet the needs of your clients).
- This is a self-employed position, and you will be required to work full-time in the office.
In addition, they are offering the following benefit:
- Working within a large open plan office you will be part of a highly successful and professional team who regularly meet socially, engendering excellent team spirit.
- Opportunity for a long-term career as Senior Advisers are currently earning 200k+.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.