Are you an experience Protection Adviser looking for a remote role and to work for one of the UK’s fastest-growing mortgage and protection firms? They are currently looking for experienced Protection Advisers to handle 100’s of leads on a monthly basis. The company have invested heavily into technology and are disrupting the specialist markets. Over the last 18 months they have seen a huge increase in the number of enquiries, and due to this business levels have been through the roof.
This will be a home-based position, with the support of a team of experienced case managers, who will make the process very smooth for both you and your clients.
Responsibilities of a Protection Adviser:
- Deliver telephone-based advice
- Compliance and company values will be at the heart of everything you do
- You’ll consistently make sure that both the companies and your customers’ interests are looked after
- Act as a critical feedback loop to their Operations and Development teams as we continuously enhance our platform, customer journey and service model
You'll advise their customers on the following:
- Critical illness cover, Income protection
- Accident, sickness, and unemployment cover
- Family income benefit, Life insurance
Requirements of a Protection Adviser:
- Experience working within a Mortgage Advisor or Income Protection/Life Insurance sales role for 12months+
- Strong knowledge of insurance products with one of the following qualifications: CeMap or RO5
- Have a good understanding of FCA regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a track record of working in high-energy telephone sales environments with a demonstrated ability of overachieving targets
- You’ll be flexible and happy to work shifts to maintain excellent customer service including evenings and weekends
- Ambitious and a self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment embracing continuous improvement
- Detail obsessed, conscientious and highly organised with exceptional time management skills - we move at speed and need you to keep up
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members
- Basic £25,000 - £30,000
- OTE £80,000 - £100,000
- Unlimited leads (Currently receiving 3000 enquiries a month)
- Experienced Case Managers
- Unlimited Holiday, Enhanced Pension
- Monday – Friday,
- Alternate Saturdays (Day off in Lieu)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.