A fantastic opportunity has come available for my clients, a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing, based in Shrewsbury. They are mortgage and protection specialists who deal with high levels of clients across the Midlands. They are currently servicing an established independent estate agency based in Telford. This would be a full-time position based within their flagship branch in Shrewsbury.
They are looking for a Protection Adviser to join their growing team to provide the highest standard of service to ensure the company maximises the potential of prospective and existing clients. This role is predominantly office based but there is potential for a hybrid model with some time working from home.
- You’ll take part in regular training, 1 to 1s and team meetings
- Celebrating successes and addressing areas for improvement
- Deliver telephone-based advice
- Compliance – and company values – will be at the heart of everything you do
- You’ll consistently make sure that both the companies and your customers’ interests are looked after
- Act as a critical feedback loop to their Operations and Development teams as we continuously enhance our platform, customer journey and service model
As a Protection Adviser, you'll advise our customers on the following:
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection
- Accident, sickness, and unemployment cover
- Family income benefit
- Life insurance
You must have the following requirements for the role of a Protection Adviser:
- Experience working within a Mortgage Advisor or Income Protection/Life Insurance sales role for 12months+
- Strong knowledge of insurance products with one of the following qualifications: CeMap or RO5
- Have a good understanding of FCA regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a track record of working in high-energy telephone sales environments with a demonstrated ability of overachieving targets
- You’ll be flexible and happy to work shifts to maintain excellent customer service including evenings and weekends
- Ambitious and a self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment embracing continuous improvement
- Detail obsessed, conscientious and highly organised with exceptional time management skills - we move at speed and need you to keep up
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members
For the successful Protection Adviser, our client are offering the following:
- Competitive basic salary
- Commission based on individual and company performance
- Training opportunities to help you reach the full potential within the role
- Flexibility to work from home
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.