Our client is a highly successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, with trained Property Consultants, producing high-quality Mortgage and Protection leads every month! They are looking for a Protection Adviser to join their team in Nottingham. They have an established in-house Mortgage Team which they need to grow further to cope with the demand and enable them to service Mortgage opportunities instantly.
As a Protection Adviser, you'll advise our customers on the following:
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection
- Accident, sickness, and unemployment cover
- Family income benefit
- Life insurance
You must have the following requirements for the role of a Protection Adviser:
- Experience working within a Mortgage Advisor or Income Protection/Life Insurance sales role for 12months+
- Strong knowledge of insurance products with one of the following qualifications: CeMap or RO5
- Have a good understanding of FCA regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a track record of working in high-energy telephone sales environments with a demonstrated ability of overachieving targets
- You’ll be flexible and happy to work shifts to maintain excellent customer service
- Ambitious and a self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment embracing continuous improvement
- Detail obsessed, conscientious and highly organised with exceptional time management skills
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members
For the successful Protection Adviser, our client is offering the following:
- Competitive basic salary with a realistic OTE for the first year of £50,000
- Commission based on individual and company performance
- Training opportunities to help you reach the full potential within the role
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.