Our clients, a property developer based in the Norwich area, are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor as part of the expansion plans.
The position will require an experienced candidate with a minimum level of 3 years in the industry. The role comes with progression with the opportunity to step up to Commercial Manager.
Our client's projects consist of residential and industrial work with the role consisting of the following:
- Site visits
- Review bills of quantities prepared by 3rd estimators
- Prepare tender and contract documents
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Regular review of supply chain lead times
- Procure ahead of lead times to ensure programmes are ahead of schedule
- Review subcontractor tenders with rate checks for materials, labour and plant
- Issue orders to subcontractors
- Review and value subcontractor valuation applications
- Submit subcontractor valuation applications for approval to the quality audit department
- Maintain subcontractor payment application Agreement and certification of subcontractor final accounts
- Coordinate with Materials Buyer for material procurement
- Coordinate with Apprentice Quantity Surveyor to undertake check measures for subcontractor valuation applications
Our clients are seeking an individual with the following:
- At least 3 years experience
- Background in residential construction
- Knowledge of RIBA stages 3-6
- Basic £55,000 - £65,000
- Further benefits
- Career progression
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.