Up to £45000 per annum + car or car allowance and other benefits
3 months ago
My client, a large UK Developer, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their office in Great Blakenham. The role will suit a qualified and experienced candidate with a proven record of delivering on-time quality work within budget and with minimal supervision.
- Build, manage & maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers, and site staff.
- Maintain financial control of projects including monthly valuations, job costing reviews and final accounts.
- Assist in the commercial activities of the business and provide support/advice in this regard to the Projects Managers as required.
- Prepare on-time monthly valuations following site measurements and work-in-progress reviews.
- Complete and submit project documentation and correspondence within agreed timeframes.
- Process with monthly subcontractor payments.
- Develop and implement robust processes and controls to increase efficiency and improve performance.
- Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
- Experience in the UK residential house building sector
- Minimum of HND/HNC in building-related studies
- Must be fully conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the COINS surveying package would be desirable
- Hold a current driving licence
In return, my client is offering a basic of up to £45,000 along with company car/ car allowance and company benefits. Hours are Friday to Monday.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.