10 days ago
My client, a large UK Developer, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their office in Great Blakenham. The role will suit a qualified and experienced candidate with a proven record of delivering on-time quality work within budget and with minimal supervision.
- Build, manage & maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers, and site staff.
- Maintain financial control of projects including monthly valuations, job costing reviews and final accounts.
- Assist in the commercial activities of the business and provide support/advice in this regard to the Projects Managers as required.
- Prepare on-time monthly valuations following site measurements and work-in-progress reviews.
- Complete and submit project documentation and correspondence within agreed time frames.
- Process with monthly subcontractor payments.
- Develop and implement robust processes and controls to increase efficiency and improve performance.
- Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
- Experience in the UK residential house building sector
- Minimum of HND/HNC in building related studies
- Must be fully conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the COINS surveying package would be desirable
- hold a current driving licence
In return, my client is offering a basic of up to £45,000 along with company car/ car allowance and company benefits. Hours are Friday to Monday.