£25000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a large UK Developer, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their office in Norwich. The role will suit a trainee, graduate or qualified and experienced candidate.
- Build, manage & maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers, and site staff.
- Maintain financial control of projects including monthly valuations, job costing reviews and final accounts.
- Assist in the commercial activities of the business and provide support/advice in this regard to the Projects Managers as required.
- Prepare on-time monthly valuations following site measurements and work-in-progress reviews.
- Complete and submit project documentation and correspondence within agreed timeframes.
- Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
- Experience in the UK residential house building sector
- Minimum of HND/HNC in building-related studies
- Must be fully conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the COINS surveying package would be desirable
- Hold a current driving licence
In return, my client is offering Monday to Friday working hours with a basic of up to £25,000 - £50,000 DOE along with other company benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.