Are you an experienced Mortgage adviser or manager looking for an exciting opportunity within mortgages? My clients are part of an established national network, who have gone from strength to strength, taking on new advisers and new lead sources. They are now looking for a Regional Business Development Manager to cover an established patch of the UK. You will be looking after NR, IP, CB, PE, NN, and MK postcodes. The main aspects of the role are the Recruitment of self-employed Mortgage & Protection Advisers and required lead sources, and the Retention and Business Development of Advisers and Lead Source relationships.
Responsibilities of this Regional Business Development Manager role:
- Recruit a pre-determined number of Mortgage and Protection Advisers.
- Recruit a pre-determined number of Lead Sources (predominately Estate Agents)
- Retain new and existing distribution by building excellent relationships and adding value.
- Build strong relationships with key third-party businesses.
- Build strong relationships with the recruitment team and recruitment agents.
Requirements of this Regional Business Development Manager role:
- Maths & English GCSE at grade C
- Full CeMap qualification or equivalent
- Experience as a Mortgage Adviser/Broker is essential.
- Experience as a Mortgage Adviser/Broker within the Estate Agency arena is a benefit but not essential.
- Experience in recruitment is a benefit but not essential.
- Communication at all levels
- Persuasion and Influencing
- Results orientation
Benefits of this Regional Business Development Manager role:
- £30,000 - £40,000 Basic
- Company Car
- £60,000 OTE
- Company Pension
- Death in Service
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.