Our Client, a successful and well-established Estate Agent is looking for an experienced Regional Director to join their team based in Notting Hill.
As a Regional Director, you’ll be required to work full-time
The successful Regional Director will be offered:
- £53,500 Basic
- £120,000 OTE
- Car allowance
To be considered for the Regional Director role you must have:
- Experienced in property sales
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Have good organisational skills
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be target-driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Full UK driver’s license
As a Regional Director, your role will involve:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage the performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews, and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Report to the Regional Director
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.