Our clients, a multi-branch independent estate agency, are looking for an Area Mortgage Manager to oversee their branch network across Kent. The client has a good network of branches across varying markets. They have in-house mortgage advisors and need an experienced hand to coach, motivate, and inspire the advisors to achieve their goals.
The Regional Mortgage Manager duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Attendance at morning meetings so as to reinforce FS profile.
- Regular visits to and 1:1 meetings with Advisors to monitor performance and business quality.
- Liaising with Financial Services Sales Director and Residential Sales Operations Directors to ensure maximisation of opportunities.
- Dealing with initial resolution of complaints.
- Ensuring new Advisors are set up and integrated into their office environment.
- Working alongside new Advisors and by means of discussion, role play and demonstration, ensure they become fully operational in a timely manner.
- Perform 1st line compliance functions.
- Demonstrate the sales process.
- Be responsible for own business productivity.
To be considered for the role of Regional Mortgage Manager you must have the following attributes:
- Previous managerial experience.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Proven background in mortgage advice and sales.
- Excellent ability to build rapport.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Hard working and focused.
- CEMAP qualified (or equivalent).
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Regional Mortgage Manager:
- £50,000 Basic Salary
- Company Car or Allowance
- Great commission structure allowing you to earn a realistic OTE of £90,000+.
- 33 days holiday
- Private health care
- Monday to Friday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.