My well-established client is looking for an experienced Area Sales Director or an Ambitious Area Manager within Land and New Homes.
This opening is for a Regional New Homes Director to join an ever-expanding network of developments across the Kent area.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is offering the successful Regional New Homes Director:
- A basic of up to £45,000 DOE
- An OTE of up to £80,000
- Car allowance / Company Car
- Career Opportunities
- On-going training and support
- Additional Incentives and bonuses
As a Regional New Homes Director, you will be required to work:
- Full-time but there is potential for flexibility with your working hours!
As a Regional New Homes Director, your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Reviewing both individual performance and site operations over a variety of areas
- Overseeing sale stats and providing support to management and site teams
- Liaising with the Marketing Department to promote and boost sales.
- Further boosting business portfolios with potential new developments and assignment of new home instructions
- Providing excellent service at all times
- Liaising with clients/ potential clients
- Achieving personal targets and ensuring business targets are being met also
The ideal candidate for Regional New Homes Director position will have the following:
- At least 2 years experience as an Area Sales Manager (or a similar position) within Land & New Homes, with a proven record to match
- Being a proactive and target-driven individual
- Personable with the ability to understand Market changes and individual developer needs
- Excellent leadership skills whilst maintaining an approachable relationship with all sites
- Flexible to cover multiple sites
- Full UK Driving Licence
This rare opportunity will not be around for long, apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity!!
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.