Our client a well-established award-winning estate agency is actively seeking a Regional Sales Director to cover the region of West London, and the areas surrounding.
The client has a reputation for being a very forward-thinking agency. You will be initially responsible for nine locations plus any new offices in the foreseeable future within your designated area.
Key duties of a Regional Sales Director will include the following but not be limited to:
- Contribute and support the Area strategy that ensures profitable growth and continuous improvement within the Area.
- You will need to set KPI’s
- Completing 1-1s with Branch Managers within the area
- To undertake observations on morning and afternoon meetings per month.
- Build and develop a highly effective Area Team
- Mentor and develop staff to retain and improve top performers
- You will be responsible for recruiting staff of a high calibre to improve your area
- Complete performance reviews and complete training
- Ensures the Area adheres to the company’s ethos and behaviour.
- Always leads and motivates the Area business.
- Responsible for completing an internal audit and compliance processes within their area.
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all colleagues.
- Regular monitoring of the Area's operating and financial results against plans and budgets, with an aim to improve and increase profitability.
- Ensures engagement in local marketing initiatives.
To be considered for the role of Regional Sales Director you must have the following requirements:
- Be able to implement changes to move the business forward increasing profitability.
- Able to train and motivate both face-to-face and virtual methods including Zoom
- Previous experience managing multiple offices (ideally Regional Director or Area Manager level)
- Hard-working and results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate teams
- Motivated to exceed targets and improve your area
- Exceptional communication skills
- Have a strong understanding of all aspects of the property industry
- UK driving licence & own vehicle with business insurance cover
Salary for the Regional Sales Director:
- £50,000 - £80,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- £120,000 OTE + other company benefits.
Hours for the Regional Sales Director:
- 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM Monday to Friday
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Saturdays (rota).
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.