£35000 - £40000 per annum
8 days ago
My clients are a young, rapidly expanding serviced accommodation business based in Scotland. They operate with exceptional service throughout their range of apartments and houses and are looking to expand in the forthcoming year into new Regions. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in property & business development and are locally based in Stirlingshire.
They have an unrivalled reputation for quality over quantity, and this along with their detailed and hands-on approach, has allowed them to develop strong and lasting relationships with clients & landlords. This role includes both growing our property range through bringing on board new property clients, partner landlords and investors. As well as in tandem selling their accommodation services to large businesses in the area.
The role requires a driven, self-motivated individual with a strong understanding of B2B sales cycles and a passion to acquire and develop large accounts. The natural ability to build rapport fast and the desire to become part of a close-knit, vibrant team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Proactively generate outbound sales from large businesses who may require accommodation locally.
- Sourcing new clients and driving sales from across the UK
- Performing outbound B2B sales activity - identifying and approaching new client prospects, generating opportunities that ultimately lead to closed deals.
- Researching accounts to establish the most intelligent route in.
- Be able to deliver a perfect elevator pitch over the phone as well as writing carefully crafted emails
- Maximise revenue opportunities
- Develop and build loyal relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Be a key representative of the business; sales events, trade shows
- Provide consistent weekly reports on all sales activities and always be self motivated to push forward
- Achieve new business/sales targets and to manage own personal performance.
- An understanding of B2B Marketing is preferred
- Reporting to the Sales Director
PROPERTY ACQUISITION PIECE
- The responsibility of growing their property range through bringing on board new property clients as well as new partner landlords.
- Growing a network of potential property investors and landlords.
- Close deals on securing new properties for our collection.
- Following up with our network to ensure all property opportunities are maximised.
- Managing local suppliers and ensuring guest satisfaction at all times through quality checking our local service and apartments.
- Managing local operations efficiently for fast, cost-effective property turnovers while working to targets and managing personal performance.
- Attributes required for this role include personal drive, loyalty, technical ability, problem solving, and strong communication skills
- You need to possess the desire to grow with us for the long term
- Proven business track record ideally within the property or tourism industry
- Self-motivated, action orientated and result driven
- Confident and assured manner in dealing with stakeholders in person and by telephone
- Robust sales technique
- The passion and desire to grow and develop
- Personal drive, loyalty, technical ability, problem-solving, and strong communication skills
- Desire to grow with the company for the long term
- Confident and assured manner in dealing with stakeholders in person and by telephone and in face to face sales meetings
- Candidates must have access to their own car and a full UK Driving License.
- Humble drive and the desire to be part of our vibrant growth culture.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary (Depending on experience), £35,000 - £40,000 OTE.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.