Our clients, a Housing Association company in Bolton, are currently recruiting for a Repairs Officer to join their team on a 5-month fixed contract basis. This is a hybrid role, so no driving licence is required.
As a Repairs Officer your role will involve:
- Receiving repair information reports from the property officer and compiling a list of information of repairs
- Liaising with the tenants on the chargeable repairs required for their property
- Recovering all chargeable repair costs which fall outside of their repairs policy
- Produce accurate costs and send invoices to customers and stakeholders
- Explain to the customers why their repair is chargeable
- Discuss methods of payment
- Support vulnerable customers
- Provide admin support to the legal team and building surveyors
To be considered for the Repairs Officer role you must have:
- Understanding of administration and processes in relation to chargeable repairs
- Confidence in working with a range of IT systems, including Microsoft packages
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Problem-solving skills and flexibility to respond quickly and effectively to changing circumstances
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and positively with customers
As a Repairs Officer, you’ll be required to work full time, Monday to Friday. My client offers flexible working hours based in the office and at home. This is a 5-month fixed-term contract.
Our client is offering the successful
- £24,195 - £27,356 depending on experience.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.