Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Up to £30000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
7 months ago
My client, a large and expanding independent Estate Agency are currently seeking a Valuer/Lister to join their Sunderland branch.
They require a highly motivated Residential Property Valuer/Lister to join our clients established residential team and further expand their sales department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on residential properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cross-selling and recommending the company's additional products, such as Legal and Financial Services.
- Working to individual and branch targets, conversion rates and fee levels.
- Lead generation, devising marketing strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and inquiries.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity.
- Creating property descriptions with good quality photography and floor plans.
- Carrying out viewings, taking offers, negotiating sales and assisting with sales progression.
Our clients are looking for an individual who has strong knowledge of the industry and the local area, as well as, a clear passion for property. Being familiar with estate agency and floor planning software, possesses a full UK driving license and having excellent communication skills; both verbal and written are essential to be successful in this role.
Valuing experience is not essential to be considered for this role, however, property sales experience will be required.
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
- Every other Saturday working 9:00AM - 5:00PM.
In return my client is offering:
- A competitive basic salary of £18,000 (depending on experience)
- OTE of £30,000
- Company car/car allowance and other company benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly motivated team and benefit from an excellent training and support structure.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.