Up to £30000 per annum + Company Car
13 days ago
Our client is a successful and respected estate agency with offices across the UK. They are seeking an experienced estate agent who can successfully negotiate offers, sales progress and value properties.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating sales
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Previous estate agency experience desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Full UK Driving license
In return, our client can offer a basic salary of £16,000 with realistic on target earnings £30,000 and Company Car
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-6pm , Sat 9am - 5pm ( alternate Saturdays )
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.