Our client, a highly regarded and expanding practice of RICS regulated chartered surveyors are looking to grow their team of residential surveyors in the London area.
On offer is the chance to join one of the southeast of England’s fastest growing survey practices who offer a varied and interesting working environment.
Our client is offering excellent earning potentials and basic salaries as well as a flexible work-life balance. They have up to 5 vacancies in the area and successful applicants can expect achievable career progression within the practice.
Duties included in the role of a Residential Surveyor:
- Carrying out mortgage valuations (Red book) and private valuations using the latest software technology.
- Conducting home buyer reports and condition surveys on a range of different types of residential properties.
- Carrying out full Building Surveys in accordance with RICS guidelines.
Requirements for the role of a Residential Surveyor:
- A minimum of AssocRICS accreditation. Ideally MRICS/FRICS
- Registered valuer status (VRS)
- Full UK driving licence.
- Local knowledge of the London property market.
- Basic £55,000
- OTE £85,000
- £4,200 a year car allowance.
- Market leading bonus incentives. (Monthly)
- Annual bonus depending on performance.
- Pension contribution
- Provided CPD
- Paid mileage
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.