£40000 - £50000 per annum
21 days ago
Are you a qualified residential surveyor looking for a new position within a highly regarded independent RICS regulated practice who can offer a fantastic package and career progression?
If so, then this role could be perfect for you!
Our client is a growing and independent practice with offices in Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire. They are actively seeking a qualified residential surveyor with 2/3 years' post qualification experience carrying out level 2 and 3 professional survey work in the Cheltenham/Worcester area (GL & WR).
The residential surveyor role will involve:
- Both secured lending and private valuation work in accordance with RICS guidelines
- Carrying out level 2 homebuyer reports.
- Completing level 3 building surveys in accordance with RICS regulations.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have:
- Recent and demonstrable experience of level 2 & 3 survey reporting
- Minimum AssocRICS accreditation, ideally MRICS/FRICS
- Must be a registered valuer (VRS)
- Ability to work from home.
- Full UK driving licence
- Local knowledge of the GL & WR area.
Renumeration & Benefits:
- £40k-£50k depending on experience.
- Car allowance
- Paid mileage
- Statutory holiday entitlement
- Private healthcare
- Genuine career progression and opportunities to progress to Director level.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.