Are you a qualified Residential Surveyor looking for a new position within a highly regarded independent RICS regulated practice who can offer a fantastic package and career progression?
If so, then this role could be perfect for you!
Our client is a growing and independent practice with offices in Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire. They are actively seeking a qualified residential surveyor with 2/3 years post qualification experience carrying out level 2 and 3 professional survey work in the Cheltenham/Worcester/Oxford areas.
As a Residential Surveyor your role will involve:
- Both secured lending and private valuation work in accordance with RICS guidelines
- Carrying out Level 2 reports.
- Completing Level 3 building surveys in accordance with RICS regulations.
To be considered for the Residential Surveyor role you must have:
- Recent and demonstrable experience of level 2 & 3 survey reporting
- Minimum AssocRICS accreditation, ideally MRICS/FRICS
- Must be a registered valuer (VRS)
- Ability to work from home.
- Full UK driving licence
- Local knowledge of the application area.
As a Residential Surveyor you’ll have the ability to work from home.
Our client is offering the successful Residential Surveyor:
- Competitive salary depending on experience plus commission.
- Car allowance
- Paid mileage
- Statutory holiday entitlement
- Private healthcare
- Genuine career progression and opportunities to progress to Director level.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.