Are you an ambitious AssocRICS Residential surveyor looking to progress your career or a competent Chartered Residential Surveyor looking for an opportunity to find a flexible home-based position with a leading UK independent RICS regulated practice?
If so, then this role could be perfect for you.
My clients are a highly regarded Chartered Surveying practice who due to increasing demand are looking to recruit Residential Surveyors in numerous areas across the country to carry out Residential Surveys and Valuation work.
They can offer a number of different types of roles, from full time, part-time, 0 hours contract or consultancy work.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have;
- Minimum level of AssocRICS
- Ideally Registered Valuer Status (VRS)
- Space to work from home.
- Full UK Driving licence and your own vehicle.
- Experience of conducting Residential Surveys in accordance to RICS Guidelines.
- Local Knowledge of the Gloucester area.
Remuneration & Benefits;
- A range of different types of roles to include full time, part-time, 0 hours and consultancy
- Full-time roles tend to have a basic salary of £40,000 plus bonus’
- Company supplied PI.
- Car Allowance
- Paid Mileage
- Company pension contribution
- Yearly “Super Bonus” subject to performance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours with additional weekend work if wanted.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.