Are you an experienced Residential Surveyor looking for a home-based role with real career progression?
Our clients are one of the UK’s leading independent RICS regulated Surveying practices. They cover Residential Surveys in England, Scotland and Wales and focus on offering excellent customer service from their network of local experts.
Due to continuing growth and demand, they are looking for an ambitious Residential Surveyor to cover Mortgage Valuations, Homebuyer Reports and Building Surveys in the Southampton area
The successful Residential Surveyor will have:
- The minimum level of AssocRICS
- Registered Valuer Status (VRS)
- Facilities to work from home.
- Full UK driving licence
- Local knowledge of the area.
Salary & Benefits for the successful Residential Surveyor:
- Basic Salary of between £40,000 - £55,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Car allowance + mileage
- Mentoring new recruits
- Discounts on high street shopping
- Annual RICS membership fees and VRS
- CPD training
- Surveying and home office equipment
- Funded employee events
- A fun and supportive environment, with an entire team behind you to help you succeed.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.