Are you an experienced Residential Surveyor looking for a home-based role with real career progression?
Our clients, one of the UK’s leading independent RICS regulated Surveying practices, are looking for an ambitious Residential Surveyor to cover Mortgage Valuations, Homebuyer Reports and Building Surveys across a patch in Cambridge.
To be considered for the role of Residential Surveyor you must have the following;
- Minimum level of AssocRICS
- Ideally Registered Valuer Status (VRS)
- Facilities to work from home.
- Full UK driving licence
- Local knowledge of the area.
In return, our clients are offering;
- Basic Salary of between £30,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Car allowance + mileage
- Mentoring for new recruits
- Discounts on high street shopping
- Annual RICS membership fees and VRS
- CPD training
- Surveying and home office equipment
- Funded employee events
- A fun and supportive environment, with a full team behind you to help you succeed.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.