Are you an ambitious and driven Residential Surveyor looking for a new opportunity?
Our clients are a firm of independent Chartered Residential Surveyors and valuers who are currently looking for a Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their expanding team. This will be a home-based role covering Residential Surveying across a patch in Leeds.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have experience of;
- A variety of professional valuation work.
- Bank valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports. This role provides an opportunity for the Surveyor to develop their skills, knowledge and experience in all areas of valuation and survey in the residential sector.
- Providing excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients.
- Keeping professionally up-to-date and adequate records.
Requirements for the role;
- FRICS/MRICS or AssocRICS
- Registered valuer
- Ability to work from home
- Full UK driving licence and their own vehicle
- Local knowledge of the Leeds area.
In return for this fantastic opportunity, my clients are offering a basic salary of between £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience plus a fee share (Realistic earnings of up to £70,000). They also offer an additional bonus and profit share scheme after the first year of employment and a car allowance and paid mileage/expenses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.