Are you seeking a role in the Lincolnshire area with a leading independent RICS regulated practice that can offer fantastic packages and genuine career progression? If so, then this role could be for you.
Our client is actively recruiting for a Residential Surveyor in the Lincoln area who has experience carrying out a range of different survey work to include both secured lending and private valuation, home buyer reports and full building surveys.
They focus on offering a quality service to their long-standing clients across the UK. Our clients are a long-established firm of Chartered Surveyors who due to growing demand are keen to speak to a suitable individual as soon as possible.
The Residential Surveyor duties will include:
- Both secured lending & private valuations within the Lincoln and wider Lincolnshire area.
- Conducting and reporting on Homebuyer reports.
- Full building surveys in accordance with RICS guidelines.
- Assisting with providing additional private work for the practice.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have:
- Minimum of AssocRICS, ideally MRICS/FRICS
- 2 years relevant and recent post qualification experience.
- Registered valuer status
- Local knowledge of the Lincolnshire area.
In return, my client is offering a basic of £45,000 depending on experience. They are also offering a £400pcm car allowance, 45p a mile and a very attractive bonus structure as well as ongoing training and CPD support.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.