Our clients are a long-standing and independent practice of RICS regulated chartered surveyors covering the Devon, Somerset and Gloucestershire areas. Due to continued expansion and demand, they are looking to recruit Residential Surveyors in the Bridgwater and surrounding area.
They are proud to be one of the west countries longest serving multidisciplinary property practices and can offer a role with a flexible work-life balance along with a competitive remuneration package.
They are looking for a chartered residential surveyor/valuation surveyor who can hit the ground running in a new and exciting role!
The successful Residential Surveyor will have;
- MRICS or FRICS accreditation
- Ideally registered valuer status (VRS)
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Full UK driving licence.
- Local knowledge of the Somerset area.
The role will involve:
- Carrying out level 2 and 3 surveys on residential properties
- Secured lending and private valuation work.
- Managing your own diary when required
- Using supplied IT and software to complete survey reports in a timely manner.
- Competitive basic salary and commission depending on experience.
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 with length of service
- Fuel allowance/expenses included.
- Car allowance
This is a full time (37.5 hours) role, Monday to Friday.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.