15 days ago
My clients, a respected firm of Chartered Surveyors incorporating both commercial and residential surveying who are members of The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. They are currently looking for a Chartered Valuations Surveyor to join their expanding team.
Our clients have a proven track record of providing the very best client care and the testament to this is the fact that a large percentage of their clients have been with them over many years. Every member of the team is encouraged to 'go the extra mile', by delivering more, adding value and exceeding the expectations of their clients.
- To generate fee-paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertake property valuations, homebuyer reports and building survey reports.
- To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other residential and commercial valuers within the company.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm's Policies and Procedures and Survey's business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records.
- Be MRICS or AssocRICS qualified (working towards MRICS)
- The candidate will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential
In return, my clients are offering a competitive salary along with other company benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.