3 months ago
Our client a well-established Estate Agent is now looking for a Surveyor to join their team to conduct residential valuations and occasional commercial valuations.
The successful candidate might be recently qualified or have many years of experience, but self-motivation is essential.
The successful candidate roles will include:
- Prepare accurate property valuations and provide condition assessments for a wide range of residential property types, principally for secured lending purposes, by applying expert knowledge and awareness of building defects and the local property market
- Undertaking accurate and thorough inspections/surveys buildings;
- Preparing reports (in some cases detailed reports) on residential property for purposes such as mortgage valuations, building surveys, homebuyers reports and expert witness cases;
- Use online databases and applications for receiving instructions, submitting reports and obtaining information relevant to survey and valuation work, such as comparable evidence
In return our client can offer:
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £45,000
- Working Hours- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working hours if required
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.