£35,000 - £45,000
about 1 month ago
Our client a well-established Estate Agent is now looking for a Surveyor to join their team to conduct residential valuations and occasional commercial valuations.
The successful candidate might be recently qualified or have many years of experience, but self-motivation is essential.
The successful candidate roles will include:
- Prepare accurate property valuations and provide condition assessments for a wide range of residential property types, principally for secured lending purposes, by applying expert knowledge and awareness of building defects and the local property market
- Undertaking accurate and thorough inspections/surveys buildings;
- Preparing reports (in some cases detailed reports) on residential property for purposes such as mortgage valuations, building surveys, homebuyers reports and expert witness cases;
- Use online databases and applications for receiving instructions, submitting reports and obtaining information relevant to survey and valuation work, such as comparable evidence
In return our client can offer:
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £45,000
- Working Hours- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working hours if required