Up to £70000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is a dynamic company specialising in short-term lets in prime Central London locations. They are looking for a Revenue Manager to join their close-knit and professional team.
This role would suit an analytical individual, with experience working within Revenue Management for the Hotel industry or similar, to maintain the rooms' inventory and be responsible for maximising revenue through market intelligence, commercial analysis and pricing implementation.
As the Revenue Manager, you will have the opportunity to set strategic direction, determine pricing and create promotions. You will recommend pricing for properties in prime London locations and oversee the inventory management system.
Duties will include:
- Compiles information, analyses and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Analyses information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Updates market knowledge and align strategies and approaches accordingly.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance and budget goals
- Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities and solutions.
- Establishes long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Provides recommendations to improve the effectiveness of revenue management processes
- Prepares sales strategy meeting agenda, supporting documentation
To be considered for the Revenue Manager role, you must have the following:
- Great Communication skills both written & verbal
- Minimum of 2 Years Revenue Management Experience (preferably within the London market)
- Analytical with an eye for data trends and detail
- Ability to plan, prioritise and multitask
- Sound commercial outlook - both revenue and sales focussed
- A team player and a professional attitude!
In return, our client is offering:
- A competitive basic salary of £55,000 pa DOE
- A realistic OTE of £70,000 pa
- Commission provided on maximising revenue and new clients introduced
Hours: Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.