South West England, England
19 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a professional and well established Firm. Our client is seeking a Rural Chartered Surveyor to join their busy team in the west Country. The ideal candidate will have 2 years post qualification experience in the industry. You will need to be passionate, driven and motivated to succeed.
The role will involve:
- A full range of rural practice agency work
- Farm sales, farm business tenancies, and stock taking
- Valuing rural land and property, crops, machinery, livestock and trees
- Providing professional advice on how emerging regulations and practices may affect business plans
- Driving the business forward
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 years Post Qualification Experiance
- MRICS OR FRICS with experience in the rural sector
- Strong customer service skills
- Friendly approach
- Team player
- Driving Licence
- CAAV Qualification is an advantage but not essential
The successful candidate will be offered a great position with plenty of options to progress in the company, along with a competitive basic salary + bonus depending on experience and performance.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.