Our clients are a long-standing and independent practice of RICS regulated chartered surveyors covering the Devon, Somerset and Gloucestershire areas. Due to continued expansion and demand, they are looking to recruit an MRICS Rural Surveyor in the Bridgwater and surrounding area.
They are proud to be one of the west countries longest serving multidisciplinary property practices and can offer a role with a flexible work-life balance along with a competitive remuneration package.
They are looking for a Rural Surveyor who can hit the ground running in a new and exciting role!
About the role:
Working on a variety of predominately rural property matters such as:
- BPS Entitlements & Environmental Stewardship Claims
- Compulsory Purchase & Compensation
- Estate Management
- Land and Property Auctions
- MRICS / FRICS qualification is essential
- CAAV qualification is also preferred
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience.
- RICS Registered Valuer status is preferable, but qualification can be supported.
- A full, clean UK driving license is also essential.
- Drive, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Maintaining high professional standards is required.
- This role offers a competitive salary dependant on experience
- Discretionary Annual bonus scheme
- Annual Leave bonus scheme based on length of service
- An increasing list of additional employee benefits
- The flexibility of working from home and the office.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.