£15000 - £17000 per annum
21 days ago
My clients, an independent, a well-established leading Estate Agency are looking for a Sales Administrator and Progressor for their thriving branch in Martlesham. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful team. Estate Agency experience is desirable but not essential.
Your duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the sales process from offer accepted stage through to exchange and completion.
- Sending outgoing documentation to all relevant parties in a timely manner via email and/or post
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Liaising with mortgage brokers, surveyors, agents and solicitors to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Updating all parties and managing the process in a timely and efficient manner
- General office administration
- Supporting the sales
- Maintaining and organising filing system
- Registering new candidates
- Booking in marketing appraisals
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally 12 months estate agency experience
- Well presented
- Confident communicator
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am- 5.00pm, every Saturday 9am -4pm with a day off during the week
In return our client can offer a basic salary of £15,000 - £17,000 DOE plus commission
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.