We currently have a new opportunity with our client, an independent Estate Agency, that is currently seeking a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their close-knit team in Hatfield.
Our client is an expanding independent estate agency that believes in having a professional and ethical approach to their business, as well as, training their staff to a high standard.
Key responsibilities for the role of a Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- Negotiating sales and lets
- Negotiating offers
- Building business relationships
- Meeting and liaising with potential sellers, buyers, landlord and tenants
- Generating new business
- Updating clients and providing customer service
- Manage the busy viewings diary
- Attending viewings
To be considered for the role of Sales and Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Local knowledge (Advantageous)
- You will be an excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and listening skills
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- Tactful and articulate
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Smart, business dress
- Ambitious and have a positive attitude
- Full UK driving license
As a Sales and Lettings Negotiator, you will be required to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis
Our client is offering the successful Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- Basic salary of up to £25,000
- OTE of up to £40,000
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.