A new opportunity has arisen with our client who is looking for an experienced property professional to join their team in the Luton area as a Sales & Lettings Negotiator.
Our client is an expanding independent estate agency that believes in having a professional and ethical approach to their business, as well as, training their staff to a high standard.
Ideally, our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a passion for the property industry and is looking to build a long-term career for themselves. The ability to speak Urdu or Hindi is considered essential by our clients for this position while having local knowledge is advantageous.
- Negotiating sales and lets
- Negotiating offers
- Building business relationships
- Meeting and liaising with potential sellers, buyers, landlord and tenants
- Generating new business
- Updating clients and providing customer service
- Manage the busy viewings diary
- Attending viewings
To be considered for the role of Sales & Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Must speak Urdu or Hindi (Essential)
- Local knowledge (Advantageous)
- You will be an excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and listening skills
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- Tactful and articulate
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Smart, business dress
- Ambitious and have a positive attitude
- Full UK driving license
- Monday to Friday 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM,
- Saturdays 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM with a day off in lieu
- £22,000 - £25,000 Basic,
- £30,000 - £40,000 OTE
- Use of pool car
- Other company benefits and incentives
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.