A new opportunity has arisen with our client who is looking for an experienced property professional to join their team in Southampton as a Sales & Lettings Negotiator.
Our client is an expanding Estate Agency that believes in having a professional and ethical approach to their business, as well as, training their staff to a high standard.
Ideally, our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a passion for the property industry and is looking to build a long-term career for themselves. You will also be required to undertake some inspections, so would spend a lot of time out of the office.
Key responsibilities of a Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- Negotiating sales and lets
- Negotiating offers
- Building business relationships
- Meeting and liaising with potential sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants
- Generating new business
- Updating clients and providing customer service
- Manage the busy viewings diary
- Attending viewings
- Undertake some inspections
To be considered for the role of Sales & Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Local knowledge (Advantageous)
- You will be an excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and listening skills
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- Tactful and articulate
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Smart, business dress
- Ambitious and have a positive attitude
- Full UK driving licence
- Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturdays on a rota basis
- Basic £20,000 - £24,000
- Excellent commission structure
- Company benefits and incentives
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.