A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a successful independent estate agency based in South East London, who is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team.
Key responsibilities of a Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- The candidate will be required to register incoming enquiries
- Responding to tenant/buyer enquiries and viewing requests
- Conduct viewings for both sales and lettings properties
- Negotiating offers
- Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients
Requirements of a Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- 1 years’ estate agency experience within Sales or Lettings.
- Full UK Driving licence and own car
- Positive and polite manner
- Target oriented attitude, with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Self-motivated and career-minded
- Excel with face to face sales
- Local area knowledge is preferred
- Basic £16,000-£18,000
- OTE £40,000-£45,000
- Company benefits
- Additional incentives
- Career progression
- Training to excel within the company
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.