£18000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Sales & Lettings Negotiator(s) required for a busy independent Estate Agency. Our client is a leading Estate Agency and will provide the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to kick-start a career in the property industry! This role would suit someone with a 6 months Estate Agency experience or someone with a strong sales background wishing to transfer their skills into a new industry.
The successful candidate(s) will work as part of a highly driven team, representing a professional brand which is dominating the market in many towns throughout Essex! You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, up-selling services and providing excellent customer service.
Main takes will include:
- Develop a high standard of product knowledge
- Exceed customers expectations by answering enquiries promptly
- Being pro-active and calling out new properties available
- Secure new valuation, mortgage and conveyancing leads
- Building long-lasting relationships
- Meeting pre-agreed targets
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
- Estate Agency and/or Sales experience in a busy environment
- Driven to succeed
- Highly enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- UK driving licence and own car
- Desire to build a career within property
- Basic £12,000 - £14,000 pa - DOE
- OTE £18,000 - £22,000 pa
- Excellent career progression available!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.