£18,000 Basic, £20,000 OTE
5 months ago
My client a successful independent franchise Agency have opened up an exciting opportunity and are looking for an experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their highly ambitious and motivated team.
They are a professional team of local, friendly experts who are passionate about property. They offer the full range of Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Handling customer enquiries through phone, email and on appointments
- Winning property sales through obtaining, presenting and negotiating offers
- Provide an excellent level of customer service
- Working within all legislative and compliance guidelines
Main tasks of role:
- Complete initial paperwork and chase any outstanding paperwork
- Coordinate various tasks with Landlords and Tenants
- Provide an exceptional level of customer care to all clients
- Integrate into a team environment and provide support to your colleagues
- Achieving set targets
- General administration
- Manage, review and update the mailing list regularly
- Regular mail merges and matching clients to properties
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Sales Progression
- Arrange property viewings
- Keeping accurate records
- Effective communication to other members of staff, vendors, landlords and client
You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively. Experience in Estate Agency is needed to be successful for this position.
As a Sales & Lettings Negotiator you will be required to work Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm and Saturdays on a rota basis with time back in lieu when a Saturday is worked.
In return, my client is offering a basic of £18,000 with a realistic OTE £20,000 uncapped.