£16,000 - £18,000 Basic, £20,000 - £22,000 OTE
2 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a very successful independent estate agency based in Manchester who are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
My client is seeking an experienced Negotiator who will be required to arrange and carry out viewings, negotiate on Sales and Lettings, close deals, register applicants, bring properties on the market and conduct Market Appraisals. Business generation will always play a key part within this role so the ability to drive the business forward is essential.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Arranging and conducting lettings and sales viewings at properties
- Maintain and update applicant database
- Negotiate and handle lettings and sales offers
- Handling tenant applications and referencing
- Completing inspections and inventories
- Qualify telephone and website leads
- Creating marketing materials
- Liaising with tenants and maintenance contractors
- Handling complaints
- Respond to any queries or issues from both tenants and landlords or 3rd parties
- Provide excellent customer service
- Supporting property management if required to cover
- Sourcing new business and seeing through to completion.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships
- Promoting the company brand professionally
- Assisting with valuations
In return my client will offer a salary £16,000 - £18,000, plus bonuses OTE £20,000 - £22,000
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm and Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm