£17,000 – £19,000 Basic, £25,000 OTE
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join my clients thriving property company based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. You must have a good understanding of Manchester and the surrounding area.
This role will include all aspects of Sales and Lettings negotiation including, building relationships by meeting and liaising with potential sellers, buyers, landlord and tenants. You will be pro-active in self-promotion and marketing and provide excellent customer service. The aim is to create a referral business and maintain clients-for-life business.
To be successful in this role:
- Previous Sales and lettings experience is essential, previous listing experience is beneficial
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £17,000 – £19,000 with a very lucrative commission structure, offering on target earnings of £25,000 and the potential for progression opportunities in the future.