Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£16000 - £20000 per annum + Car Allowance
22 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our client, a respected and successful local independent Estate Agency are currently seeking a Sales/Lettings Negotiator to work in their Middlesbrough branch.
They are seeking an experienced Negotiator who has a minimum of 1 years' sales experience in the industry and a proven track record within Estate Agency.
Their staff are trained to a high standard and have a professional and ethical approach. Additionally, the successful candidate will be bright, enthusiastic, passionate about the industry and make a career for themselves.
The role will include:
- Successfully negotiating offers.
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale.
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads.
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Attend viewings.
- Generate new listings through successful market appraisals.
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings.
- Follow up after each viewing.
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale.
- General Administration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Polished and positive approach.
- Willingness to learn and develop a career.
- Previous property experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Driven and passionate about property.
- Friendly approach.
- Team player.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Positive and Polite Manner.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and 1 Saturday per month 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
In return my client is offering a competitive basic of £16,000 - £20,000 (Depending on experience) plus commissions, my client would also offer car allowance/pool car for the right candidate.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.