£50000 - £55000 per annum
3 months ago
Our clients, multibranch independently owned Estate Agency based in Wimbledon are seeking a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving business. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and hungry to learn and succeed.
The client is a market leader in the area and has been running over 10 years with the business doing better than ever. The company is forward thinking and allows staff freedom to have a great work-life balance alongside offering a fantastic commission structure. Experience is preferred but not essential as the company are really looking for the right attributes from a candidate and offer fantastic training and career development.
- Registering tenants and recording detailed search criteria
- Responding to tenant enquiries and viewing requests
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve the best offers
- Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients
- Full clean UK driver's license with own vehicle
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate about property
- Hungry to learn
- Team player
- Experience within property is preferred
Hours: 5 Day week, 09:00am - 19:00pm Monday to Thursday, 09:00am - 18:00pm Friday and 09:00am - 17:00pm Saturday with a day off in lieu for every Saturday worked.
Salary/Package: £15,000 - £20,000 Basic DOE and £50,000 - £55,000 OTE First year.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.