An exceptional opportunity for exceptional people.
Not your average Estate and Lettings Agent opportunity!
Are you an experienced Sales Valuer or Lettings Valuer who is looking for a new opportunity? We have an exceptional opportunity to earn 60% commission and the ability to work from home!
Our client is a hybrid estate and lettings agency franchise, operating a variety of property-related services to a range of customers including vendors, buyers, tenants, landlords and investors.
We are looking for skilled and ambitious Sales & Lettings Valuers to join our clients' exceptional team on a self-employed basis throughout Norwich and surrounding areas.
Our client is a people-centric business focused not only on exceptional customer service, but also put a large enthusiast on brand values, which include treating people respectfully and sincerely, exceeding expectations, taking ownership, sharing best practices and skills, and being authentically you.
As you will be working on a self-employed basis, your earning potential is dependent on the levels of instructions and sales achieved, with 60% commission payable on instruction/completion. Possibilities exist to earn additional variable commissions from partner introductions and associated company referrals. As you will also be responsible for your own sales progressions, you will have complete transparency on when commissions are due to you.
As well as receiving the benefits of being self-employed, including vastly increased earnings and the opportunity to mould your own work/life balance, you’ll also enjoy the perks of being employed, including;
- Training in our systems and processes
- Future partnership opportunity
- Access to platforms, including Zoopla Pro and Right Move Plus
- Access to Agency Central and other software
- Help to gain Property Mark Qualifications if not already held
- All marketing materials such as business cards, and leaflets supplied
Requirements of a Sales & Lettings Valuer:
- Proven property sales and lettings experience
- A customer-focused approach through honesty and integrity
- An interest in actively using social media to grow the business and your sales
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Exceptional people skills
- Focused attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and determination to succeed
- A willingness to continuously learn new and improved skills to help grow personally as well as professionally.
- Ideally Property Mark or equivalently qualified, but not essential
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle
This is an incredible opportunity to take back control of your career. Not only will you have the ability to work when and where you choose, allowing you the freedom to achieve a work life balance that fits with your lifestyle, you’ll also benefit from an incredible commission structure that is simply unachievable as an employed agent.
If you have the drive and tenacity, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.