Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Up to £35000 per annum
10 days ago
My client an independent established estate agency based in Teeside are seeking an experienced Sales & Lettings valuer to add their team.
The branch requires an experienced & dynamic property professional who is prepared to make a name for themselves in the local market with support from the directors of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on residential properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cross-selling and recommending the company's additional products, such as Legal and Financial Services.
- Working to individual and branch targets, conversion rates and fee levels.
- Lead generation, devising marketing strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and enquiries.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity.
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness at all times.
- Achieve minimum new instruction target for the branch.
- Maintain and increase agreed fee levels.
- Creating compelling property descriptions with good quality photographs and floor plans.
- Carrying out viewings, taking offers, negotiating sales and assisting with sales progression.
- Proven estate agency experience or proven sales experience (minimum 2 years)
- Proactive, highly motivated and to be able to build your own customer base/relationships
- In-depth knowledge of the local market and estate agents
- Driving licence and own vehicle
- Computer literate
- Enthusiastic & reliable
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on experience) with a realistic OTE of £35,000 uncapped, plus other company benefits and reward schemes.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.