£18,000 - £20,000 Basic, £35,000 OTE
5 months ago
My client an independent established estate agency based in Teeside are seeking an experienced Sales & Lettings valuer to add their team.
The branch requires an experienced & dynamic property professional who is prepared to make a name for themselves in the local market with support from the directors of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on residential properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cross-selling and recommending the company’s additional products, such as Legal and Financial Services.
- Working to individual and branch targets, conversion rates and fee levels.
- Lead generation, devising marketing strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and enquiries.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity.
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness at all times.
- Achieve minimum new instruction target for the branch.
- Maintain and increase agreed fee levels.
- Creating compelling property descriptions with good quality photographs and floor plans.
- Carrying out viewings, taking offers, negotiating sales and assisting with sales progression.
- Proven estate agency experience or proven sales experience (minimum 2 years)
- Proactive, highly motivated and to be able to build your own customer base/relationships
- In-depth knowledge of the local market and estate agents
- Driving licence and own vehicle
- Computer literate
- Enthusiastic & reliable
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Salary: In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on experience) with a realistic OTE of £35,000 uncapped, plus other company benefits and reward schemes.